Poultons is in essence a family run business. First established in 1951 by Bert Poulton, the Poulton’s business then went on to be developed by his son, Terry Poulton. Since then, Poultons has been traditionally handed down the generations with Alan and Trevor Poulton carrying on the business today.
- All of our garden buildings are made by locally skilled craftsmen at our show site in Danbury.
- All of our craftsmen are fully trained to work with the best available timber for the job. We always use quality Redwood Pine rather than larch or similar short life timbers.
- Our craftsmen are fully trained on suitable methods of construction.
- We are flexible and will work to deliver your perfect building. If you have an idea, then let us know and we will base our design on your idea.
- Our customer service is of utmost importance and we pride ourselves on delivering an excellent product and excellent service.
- At Poultons, you will receive one to one service from the moment you make your initial enquiry through to installation of your wood building.
- We provide an aftercare service with information and advice on looking after your wood building to ensure you get the maximum use from your investment.
- All of our buildings are unique. We will design a bespoke building from scratch or we can customise any building from our range to suit your individual needs.
Over the years, our orders have varied from a 11.5 x 7.2m fully lined and insulated classroom, a 138 square metre industrial storage unit to a 1.8 x 2.1m shed. A multi-sided garden gazebo and a dog kennel measuring 1.2m and 0.5m have also been accommodated within our personalised service.
Throughout the site, you will see a starting price for a number of popular sizes We can of course make other sizes and change specifications to incorporate your own personal requirements. Whatever it is that you are after, please contact us for a chat and a quote. All prices shown on the site are inclusive of VAT.